Give Me An Answer Conference 2008Immortal Combat: Is It Finished?Missions, Spiritual Warfare, and the Kingdom of ChristFebruary 8-9, 2008 @ The Southern Baptist Theological SeminarySpeakers:
- Dr. Albert Mohler: President of The Southern Baptist TheologicalSeminary and cultural commentator (and host of The Albert Mohler Radio Program)
- Dr. Russell Moore: Dean of The School of Theology and author of The Kingdom of Christ
- Dr. Chuck Lawless: Dean of The Billy Graham School ofMissions, Evangelism and Church Growth and author of Spiritual Warfare.
- Shane and Shane: God-centered and relevant, this well-knowncontemporary Christian duo has brought a fresh sound to timeless,unchangeable truths. (Also on Tour???Starfi eld and David Nasser)
- Aletheia: Theologically sound and musically gifted, this vocal ensemble from Boyce College performs and leads worship in venues around the country.
- How Does the Holy Spirit Work Among Non-Christian Peoples?
- What Role Does the Supernatural Play in Missions?
- What Weapons Does a Christian Have in Spiritual Warfare?
- What Does the Qur???an Say About Jesus?
- Unisex Universe: Do Gender Roles Cross Cultural Barriers?
- How Do Global Epidemics, War and Natural Disasters Affect Missions?
- Coffee Shop Evangelism: How Do I Begin Spiritual Conversations?
- Is There an Agenda Against Jesus on the College Campus?
- What are the Subtle and Unsubtle Schemes of Satan?